"We are looking for a Senior Performance Engineer / Consultant, within our Area Pay & Receive On Time of Tribe Payments. This area develops and supports multiple complex internet banking solutions for the bank, like batch payments, direct debit, Payment API's for Open Banking, Payment Microservice layer, etc.
The Performance Engineer will work together with the 10 Squads in our area and will;
- Plan, Design, Perform and Analyse Performance Tests on backend as well as frontend applications all involved in Internet Banking / Open Banking API's
- Provide consultancy to teams to Develop their code with optimal performance
- Provide consultancy & train teams to perform Performance Tests themselves, ultimately making your role in execution of Performance Tests smaller and for complex situations only.
- Take initiatives in Automating Performance Tests within our CI/CD Pipelines as much as possible
- Troubleshoot performance incidents in production, advice on solutions.
Customer focus, Communication Power, being Result Driven and having a Continuous Improvement mindset are clearly essential. In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in the checklist below:
Minimum of a completed (technical) Bachelor degree
Minimum of 4 years experience in performance testing & consultancy
Familiar with working in Agile / SCRUM environments
- HP Loadrunner + JMeter.
- Dynatrace Managed (basic knowledge)
- Splunk. (basic knowledge)
- Linux (basic knowledge)
Good to have knowledge on:
- Java & Spring boot
- Protocol knowledge (tcp/http/tls/etc)