For one of our clients in Utrecht, We are looking for a KYC AML Analysts Lookback Junior.
This bank is a cooperative bank with more than 8.5 million customers. With large and small initiatives, the bank wants to make the world a little better. In this way, they support local businesses and charitable organizations, and in this way contribute to the prosperity and well-being of the area.
You & your function
Check and analyze signals/alerts from the payment system that indicate criminal activity. Partly thanks to your energy and commitment, you will soon find your way in (complex) files about money laundering and other fraudulent financial transactions. You can make this difference by diving into depth as an Anti Money Laundering (AML) Analyst.
Within Client & Transaction Monitoring (C&TM) they have three departments that deal with transaction monitoring files. The Alert department conducts research in response to automatically generated rules from our system (Riskhield). The Lookback department conducts research into transactions based on changed rules.
Within the Signals department, research is done in response to manual signals received. You can think of media messages, and signals from stakeholders, but also from colleagues within the bank.
- Track unusual transactions based on the customer profile
- Write down findings concisely and clearly in an expert report
- Reporting to Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU)
Facts & figures
- Fe teams consist of about 15 analysts;
- 43,822 bank colleagues worldwide
Top 3 responsibilities
- Advising to limit risks within transaction profiles of customers;
- Investigate the origin of suspicious financial transactions on the basis of payment behavior and customer profiles;
- Support colleagues and ensure a correct file transfer to other departments.
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of differences. It is precisely by combining the differences of people that we become an even better bank. We are therefore curious about what you add to our team of KYC C&TM.
'At this bank, development is paramount. After internal training, you have full confidence to handle files well and to grow further. Partly because of this, the togetherness and the open culture at this bank, I enjoy my work a lot.'
Junior AML Analyst
KYC C&TM's 300 AML Analysts monitor and analyze our clients' suspicious financial transactions to prevent money laundering, fraud, and terrorist financing.
Collaboration is our way of working; as 1 result-oriented team within the bank. Speaking of this bank: we are a Dutch bank, active in 38 countries for our more than 9,500,000 customers.
. With these customers, our members, and partners, we work side by side to create a world in which everyone has enough healthy food to eat. Closer to home, we are working in a country in which happy people live, work and do business.
You & your talent
- HBO working and thinking level (preferably in the direction of law and criminology);
- Approximately 1 year of work experience within the financial services sector in the field of customer integrity or CDD;
- Experience with analysis techniques, numerical analysis, business analysis, and conducting (telephone) customer conversations;
- Stress resistant and you get energy and satisfaction from achieving targets in a team;
- Good command of the Dutch language in word and writing;
- Bouncing along in changing situations;
- Learning from mistakes;
- Want to get better every day;
- Steven to result.