We are looking for an experienced Business Insights/Data Analyst to join our client's team. Data-Driven Support Journey squad. They have a strong culture of data-driven decision-making; requiring timely, accurate, and actionable intelligence that delivers business value. We are looking for a hands-on and motivated self-starter who is passionate about using data to help us measure and influence decision-making which will ultimately improve the employee support journey.
In this role, the Data Analyst serves as the subject matter expert to fulfill data-driven decision-making demands. As a successful candidate, you must be able to roll up your sleeves and work directly with complex datasets. You will continuously evolve business reporting, conduct data analysis, build self-service reporting and analytical tools, and deliver business insights.
You will be passionate about your work, detail-oriented, analytical, and possess creative problem-solving abilities. You will need to demonstrate subject matter expertise in querying and extracting datasets and the accompanying tools and programming languages needed to work with them. You will possess good communication and project management skills, be customer-obsessed, and be able to communicate complex business insights; both verbally and in writing; in a clear and precise manner.
• Develop self-service reporting and analysis by creating business reports, employee journeys, and insight products
• Conduct data analysis to solve business problems through the use of statistical and/or machine learning models (AI/ML)
• Continuously sharpen the skill set by learning and maintaining knowledge of existing and emerging business intelligence tools
• Collaborate with data engineering teams on the design, development, and maintenance of data infrastructure including data models
• Collaborate with other internal data teams on the design, development, and maintenance
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on statistical and analytical skills
• Experience working with Cloud Computing (Azure Synapse, Devops)
• Proficiency in relational databases (SQL Server) and thorough understanding of relational databases, ETL, and data flow
• Expertise in data visualization software for effective data presentation (Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Power BI )
• Creative and analytical thinking to generate interesting approaches to answering business questions
• Strong and effective written and oral communication to clearly convey data findings
• Agile/Scrum experience working in development teams
• 5+ years of work experience as a Business Analyst
• Proficiency in several areas of data modeling, predictive analytics, statistical modeling & analysis, data engineering, and data visualization.
• Experience working in the Information Technology industry is highly beneficial
• Proficiency in different types of databases (relational vs. non-relational, etc.) and their relevant use cases
• Experience in deploying artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) models into production