For one of our clients in Utrecht, We are looking for a Medewerker transactieverwerking:
This client is a cooperative bank with over 8,5 million customers. Through large and small initiatives, the bank aims to make the world a little bit better. They support local enterprises and larger non-profit organizations and thus contribute to the welfare and prosperity of the community.
Imagine that you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the whole ‘Operations Control’ chain to help ensure Operational Excellence for Operations WR. You do so by executing a wide range of reconciliations, investigating root causes for breaks and ensuring these breaks get resolved by the relevant departments, and managing incoming and outgoing claims from/to counterparties.
You and your job
Perform daily reconciliations by the Transaction Control Officer for all stakeholders and investigate root causes, you are able to manage complex dossiers from beginning to end in close consultation with the stakeholders. You are constantly dealing with exceptions and deviations from what was expected. Continuous Improvement is part of your DNA and you have an excellent client focus.
• Resilience, ability to perform effectively under time pressure, also when facing setbacks;
• Fast-changing environment due to large projects;
• Finish all your daily tasks in time within the agreed timelines (SLA times).
Facts & Figures
• 40 hours per week;
• We perform more than 60 different processes daily;
• 43,822 This bank colleagues around the world.
Top 3 responsibilities
• Performing daily reconciliations for all branches and stakeholders;
• Investigate and solve breaks;
• Perform daily reporting in time.
Operations Control & Investigations is responsible for overseeing timely and correct booking and settlement of Financial Markets and Corporate Banking Services transactions. We execute a wide range of reconciliations for the bank Group worldwide and investigate the root causes of differences stemming from these reconciliations. The department has a well-established and strong position within Operations WR.
The department focuses on managing a highly efficient process flow whilst managing and minimizing operational risks delivering excellent service to our clients.
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to the team at Whole Sale and Rural, Operations Control, and Services/Reconciliations.
You and your talent
• Bachelor/Master's degree;
• Financial reconciliation experience;
• Good command of Dutch & English both spoken and written;
• Yellow Belt Certified;
• Advanced excel skills/office 365/Teams and SharePoint;
• Financial market knowledge (product and calculations).
• Strong communication skills;
• Risk Awareness;
• Team player with flexible skills;
• Hands-on mentality;
• Decision making;
• Proactive attitude towards tackling issues and solving breaks;
• Strong numeracy/analytical skills.