For one of our clients, We are looking for an Integrated Reporting Specialist:
This client is a leading European electricity transmission system operator (TSO) with its main activities in the Netherlands and Germany. With over 23,500 kilometers of high-voltage connections, we ensure a secure supply of electricity to 42 million end-users. We employ almost 5,000 people and have a turnover of EUR 4.1 billion. It is one of Europe’s major investors in national and cross-border grid connections on land and at sea, bringing together the Northwest European energy markets and driving the energy transition. The energy transition is one of the most impactful challenges facing society and the energy supply. After a period of strong growth and as a key player in the energy market, It is also restructuring to be prepared for its pivotal role in the energy transition.
The Integrated Reporting specialist is responsible to support by:
• Excellent project management in CSRD readiness project: providing insight into the project status, supporting other units throughout the whole organization in implementing their actions, and contributing to the execution of communication plan;
• Understanding of the processes behind and the developments of non-financial information and related regulation;
• The development and implementation of the required tooling to support reporting processes;
• Aligning and cooperating with other units (e.g. Business Guidance and Strategy & Partnerships) and external parties such as supply chain partners
Your profile and background
• You have an HBO or university education in the area of business administration or a sustainability-related degree;
• A minimum of 5-10 years of relevant working experience with a successful track record on implementations;
• You are curious, analytical, committed, pro-active, and result-driven and would like to understand the interesting and complex world of Integrated Reporting;
• Relevant work experience with reporting and the processes related to this, such as the concepts of Internal Control / Accounting Information Systems.
• You have an affinity with the field of sustainability
• You have good English talking & writing skills.